Mother’s Day Cocktail Ideas
- **Mint Julep: **It’s easy to make a big batch of Mint Juleps for your whole family. Crisp and sweet, this drink is strong enough that you can taste the bourbon, but you’re not overwhelmed. See recipe
- **Pimm’s Cup: **Light, refreshing, and not too heavy on the booze, a Pimm’s Cup is just what your mom needs to start her special day. With ginger beer, strawberry, cucumber, and mint, this drink is made for sipping. See recipe
- **Pomegranate Punch: **Guaranteed to be a crowd-pleasing punch. With two kinds of juice and Prosecco, it’s bubbly and sweet. Add some white rum for an extra kick. See recipe
- Tropical Gin Fizz: The unexpected pairing of basil and pineapple go together beautifully. It’s not too sweet, yet still complements the gin. See recipe
- **Blushing Mimosa: **We can’t leave mom’s favorite off the list. But, make the mimosa extra special this year with orange juice, pineapple juice, and grenadine. See recipe
**Bonus: the perfect gift for the mom who loves cocktails. **The Scrappy’s Bitters Exotic Gift Box ($22) includes Lavender, Chocolate, Cardamom, and Grapefruit bitters, perfect for a sweet, floral cocktail.
Photo credit: theartfulgourmet.com