The more the merrier, right? While hosting a summer picnic, barbecue, or outdoor party for a group of friends can be a blast, no one wants to be the person stuck in the kitchen making individual cocktails for dozens of people.
At your next gathering, make these big-batch cocktails the night before and just add ice the next day. This way, you’ll actually be able to enjoy the party.
- Blackberry and Cabernet Caipirinha: Brazil’s national drink meets Spain’s classic sangria for one delicious cocktail. With fruit, wine, and Cachaca, this drink will spice up your next picnic. See recipe
- Lemon Drop Champagne: A little tart, a little sweet, and a lot to go around. This champagne, vodka, and lemon-infused cocktail is perfect for a summer brunch. See recipe
- French 75 Punch: This gin, lemon, syrup, and champagne drink is elegant and tasty, but would be a nightmare to make separately for every single guest. This version is easy to serve and pretty to look at with floating orange slices. See recipe
- Double Cider-Bourbon Punch: Cider, ginger beer, bourbon, lemon and cinnamon come together in a perfect union. This will warm you up on those crisp spring nights. See recipe
- Asian Iced Tea: When’s the last time you saw sake in a big-batch cocktail? This drink will kick up your typical iced tea, with sake, light rum, and ginger syrup. Combine all ingredients the night before and just add ice when ready to serve. See recipe
Photo credit: chroniclebooks.com