You don’t need to find a four-leaf clover to feel lucky on March 17th. All you really need is a stiff drink.
From Irish whiskey to green liqueurs, here are five St. Patrick’s Day cocktail ideas:
- Kiss Me I’m Irish: A grownup version of a Midori Sour, it’s the perfect balance of sweet and tangy. The melon liquor and lemonade add a hint of fruitiness, while the sparkling white wine cuts the sweet. See recipe
- Traditional Shamrock: This one combines the best of both worlds – Irish whiskey and green crème de menthe (which adds the festive color). Add some heavy cream and you have a sweet, mint-infused cocktail. See recipe
- Lunar Leprechaun: The melon liquor introduces the luck of the Irish to the classic margarita. This is a stronger cocktail, with tequila, midori, and triple sec mixed with lime juice. See recipe
- Green Lantern: Get ready to pucker up. This cocktail features sour apple schnapps, melon liqueur, and sweet and sour mix. It’s slightly fruity and very refreshing. See recipe
- Irish Coffee: Our list couldn’t be complete without this classic. Start your morning off right with coffee and whiskey. Bonus: top with green (crème de menthe) whipped cream. See recipe
Make your cocktails even more festive with these St. Patrick’s Day cocktail straws, a set of 75 for $9.75.