Tovolo King Cube Ice Tray
All Hail to the King of Ice!
Nothing says wow to your beverage like the King Cube ice cube. The large surface area of cube allows it to melt slower, letting your beverage to stay cooler longer, without diluting it. Tovolo’s silicone trays not only make ice but try freezing broth, juices, stock, baby food, and much more. Each cube slides out without a fight. A cold beverage companion.
The King Cube Ice Tray measures 4.35 x 6.2 5x 2 inches and can find room in any freezer. The non-slip design will sit securely with spilling a drop. Trays can stack or sit alone. Ice is removed easily from the tray. Each cube is clean and ready for use.
- Sturdy silicone construction makes a perfect 2″ King Cube
- Silicone trays releases the ice clean and easy
- BPA Free, Food-Grade silicone
- Dishwasher Safe
The King Cube is sure to add delight to any beverage and perfect for the cocktails and spirits. Not only does the King Cube make ice, also try freezing juices, cooking wine, stock, soups, leftovers and baby food. Be creative, the possibilities are endless. The King Cube Ice Tray’s 2″ cube portions are just right.
- A cool design with FUN colors (Red, Blue, Green, Pink)
- Great for restaurants, bars, and in the home
- King Cubes melt slow and keep you drinks chilled longer
- Include fruit, herbs, into your cubes to add a little flare to your cocktail
For best results, do not store ice tray in freezer, once the cube are made, remove from cubes from tray and put them in an airtight container preventing freezer odor.
- Creates extra-large 2-inch square, slow melting ice cubes
- A must-have for cooling bar drinks, pitchers, punch or any beverage; jumbo size reduces dilution
- Multiple uses in the kitchen – perfect size for freezing and storing one-serving portions of leftover juice, wine, sauce, baby food or creating frozen treats
- Easy to clean, dishwasher safe durable food-grade silicone allows easy removal of just one or two cubes at a time
- Brightly colored tray measures 6.25 x 4.35 x 2 inches and creates 6 extra-large square cubes