While an electric blanket or fluffy slippers are sure to warm you up during the winter, a hot, boozy drink is so much more fun. Check out our favorite hot vodka cocktails, from spiked hot chocolates to decadent dessert-inspired drinks.
- Spiked Mocha: Chocolate and coffee are a match made in heaven to warm up your insides. This drink features the robust coffee flavor of Three Olives Triple Shot Espresso Vodka, paired with creamy amaretto. The result is a delicious mocha cocktail you won’t find in any café. See recipe
- Hot Vodka Lemon: This cocktail gets straight to the point. It’s immensely popular all over Central Asia and Eastern Europe to heat up in the bitter winters, but also to fight colds! Honey, hot water, lemon zest and cinnamon provide the medicinal qualities, while the vodka adds the zing. See recipe
- Caramel Apple Cider: This adult version of hot apple cider begs to be enjoyed in front of a fireplace. Simple yet flavorful, the caramel vodka provides the sweet while the cider adds some tart flavors. Mix the ingredients in a large pot over medium-low heat, and while the cider is warming up, rim your glass with brown sugar. See recipe
- Drunken Punk’n Latte: There’s no reason you can’t enjoy pumpkin pie after Thanksgiving, and this cocktail gives you a great excuse. Sweet enough to be a dessert, this drink is made with RumChata and pumpkin pie vodka. And if it couldn’t get better, the cocktail also includes fresh brewed coffee. See recipe
- Tipsy Nutella Cocoa: This isn’t your typical spiked hot chocolate. Perfect for the chocolate lover, this drink features pure Nutella melted with milk. As if Nutella couldn’t get more delicious, it is also infused with marshmallow vodka. See recipe
**Bonus: Make these hot drinks even more fun with a heat-changing mug. Photo credit: creative-culinary.com