Although we outgrew the egg hunt, there’s no reason the kids should have all the fun on Easter. That’s why we’re sharing our favorite cocktails for Easter brunch, perfect for sipping all morning on a beautiful spring day.
Here are five light, floral cocktails for Easter:
- Pimm’s Cup: This bright, fresh cocktail is easy to sip throughout the morning. Pimm’s, the liquor, has a hint of orange zest, caramel, and herbal undertones. Mixed with lemonade and topped with cucumber slices, it’s refreshing and sweet. See recipe
- Mango Grapefruit Mimosa: This juicy drink combines the best of both worlds — a mimosa and a bellini. It’s made from mango purée and grapefruit juice, making it a great pairing for brunch. See recipe
- Sparkling Lillet and Grapefruit: Light and refreshing, this sparkling Lillet cocktail is super easy to make (with only four ingredients). Lillet offers a subtle floral taste while the grapefruit adds some tartness. See recipe
- Ramos Gin Fizz: A Ramos Gin Fizz is the unexpected brunch cocktail. Made with an egg white, to add its frothy texture, it is refreshing and light. See recipe
- Lavender Champagne: This one takes some work, but it’s so worth it. Make your own lavender syrup (with real springs of lavender) and mix it with champagne. Top with St. Germain and you have a floral, out-of-the-box champagne cocktail, perfect for breakfast. See recipe
Photo credit: stonerivercolumbia.com